- â™¦â™¦â™¦ Mini Design & Wide Usage: Mini Multifunction GPS Tracker Size is 47mm * 24mm * 18mm (SIM card not included) we recommend you to use the sim card speedtalk, please do not use AT&T card, it is no longer support 2G networks now.
- â™¦â™¦â™¦ Real-time positioning and accurate positioning: real-time tracking, display location information automatically (supports Android / IOS APP, Web / WAP), real-time free tracking, GPS / A GPS / LBS mode positioning, positioning accuracy of up to 15 meters , Three positioning way: SMS message, APP free positioning, web positioning
- â™¦â™¦â™¦ Electronic Fence (Geo-Fence): If you set a geo-fence so that the device limits its movement within a district, the device sends a message to the authorized number if it violates the district.
- â™¦â™¦â™¦History memory: Within 6 months, you can review and play back the route history of the Web Monitor Center device. We know the location of your beloved child or older parent.
- â™¦â™¦â™¦ Long battery life: The GPS tracker has a built-in 600 mA lithium-ion battery, Net Weight: 25g.MINI size, Lovely, very suitable for hidden.
DescriptionYou have to buy a GSM SIM card (support 2G networks) and insert it into the device! We recommend:Speed Talk,T-mobileï¼ˆAT&T, Verizon does not support 2G networksï¼‰ Only go 4 steps: 1.Insert SIM card
When you insert the SIM card to the device,Blue or yellow light will flash once every 3 seconds,or when you call the SIM card,it,s busy or you heard it rings and then the call fails,That,s mean the device has received the GPS signal,you can go to next step.
If the Blue light always on, or you heard the number you have call is off when you calls the Device,s SIM card that means it,s not receive the GPS signal. Maybe there are 3 situations
âœ”The card is not inserted right, the device does not read the card (re-plug)
âœ”No use of the right SIM card (we recommend Speed talk support 2G network)
âœ”There is no gps signal indoors(go outdoor where has a strong gps signal try again) 2.Download the APP real-time location device
Search: TKSTAR GPS, or the QR code on the scan manual
If the positioning is wrong or offline, you need to set apn Set apn
First,Ask the carrier about the apn information of the card:
the apn name, apnpassword and apnusename.
Second, send 4 text messages to your SIM card:
For example:If the information you get is like this:
Apn name: A Apn username:B Apn passwd: C
Then, the 4 text messages you send to your SIM card are:
2.apn123456 A (with a space in front of A)
3.apnusename123456 B (B also)
4.apnpasswd123456 C (C also) If there is no information about apnusename and apnpassword, you only need to send the first 3 SMS messages. If want to set up quickly, please no hesitate to contact with me, we will reply you as soon as possible