- Easy to use and easy to handle
- Made of high quality material; Highly durable
- Capable of charging a single battery or two simultaneously
- Individual Bay LEDs for battery charge status
- Dual input: accepts either 5V micro-sub or Streamlight "traditional" AC or 12V DC power sources (USB power input only; does Not Charge USB devices)
- C4 LED Technology, Impervious To Shock With A 50,000 Hour Lifetime
- Multi-Function, Push-Button Tactical Tailswitch. One Handed Operation Of Momentary, Variable Intensity Or Strobe Mode
- Anti-Roll Facecap, Removable Pocket Clip
- Length: 5.97 In (15.16 Cm) Major Diameter: 0.90 In. (2.29 Cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.65 In. (165 Cm)
- IPX7 Rated Design; Waterproof To 1 Meter For 30 Minutes.
Using two alkaline batteries, the ProTac 2AA is a versatile handheld flashlight the size of a marker that still gives users plenty of bright light. Compact and powerful, the ProTac series flashlights offer three different user selectable programs and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of small size and output from the C4 LED result in one of the brightest tactical personal carry lights for its size. The ProTac 2AA features a multi-function, rubber push-button tactical tail switch for easy one-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe modes. The TEN-TAP programmable switch allows the user to select one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only and low/high. Market applications include, but are not limited to, law enforcement, security, emergency medical services, sporting goods, and personal use.