- Ultimate multisport GPS watch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color TOPO maps featuring Trend line popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor, a non-medical device that provides awareness of your estimated blood oxygen saturation levels - especially useful when you're adjusting to higher altitudes (not available in all countries)
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode with music
Intense performance meets precision timepiece in the Fenix 5X Plus multisport GPS watch. For athletes and outdoor adventurers, this ultra-rugged watch features routable color TOPO maps, estimated heart rate at the wrist, Pulse Ox Acclimation, a non-medical device that provides estimated blood oxygen saturation awareness, storage for up to 500 songs and the Garmin Pay less payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).