- Premium GPS running/triathlon watch with wrist-based heart rate
- Offers advanced running and multisport Features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring Features
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
Who cares that forerunner 935 gives you dialed-in data such as dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, wrist-based Heart rate, training status, ftp and vo2 Max? a dedicated athlete like you who’s ready to Beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/Triathlon Watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete. For the competitor in you, it features Strava live segments so you can turn every run or ride into a virtual competition. For the “looks count, too” in you, interchangeable bands let you quickly change bands for a new Sport or style. Forerunner 935 also has smart notifications, automatic uploads and connect IQ compatibility for custom Watch faces and apps.