- The thinnest HR-equipped activity tracker from Garmin at 4mm thinner and more form fitting than vĂvosmart HR
- While not in use, the discreet display disappears into the device so as not to overshadow your style
- Measures VO2 Max, which is widely recognized as an excellent measure of your aerobic fitness and should increase as your fitness improves
- Stress monitoring enables users to see periods of elevated stress or restful recovery
- New strength training activity will count sets, reps, and rest times and will push them to Garmin Connect for review
Featuring a sleek design and a hidden display that’s only on when you need it, vívosmart 3 tracks steps, floors climbed, sleep and so much more. It tracks your fitness and wellness with all-day HR and Stress monitoring, VO2 Max and Fitness Age. With Move IQ and a new Strength Training activity which automatically counts your weight training reps, working out will be convenient and effective.