HDTV Antenna, 1byone Indoor Amplified TV Antenna 50 Mile Range with Creative Adjustable Amplifier Booster, USB Power Supply and Longer 20FT High Performance Coaxial Cable-Shiny White Antenna
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by 1byone Products Inc.
|Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
|1byone ATSC Digital Converter Box for Analog TV, Analog TV Converter Box with Record and Pause Live TV, USB Multimedia Playback, HDTV Set Top Box for 1080p(New Version)-Black
|TiVo BOLT 500 GB DVR: Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player - 4K UHD Compatible - Works with Digital Cable or HD Antenna
1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1). Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2). Can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3). The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
4). Fast and easy setup in 3 steps:
a. Connect the antenna to “CABLE/ANT IN” on the back of any HDTV.
b. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
c. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone TV Antennas come with a 30-day money-back guarantee so our customers can purchase without worry. A happy customer experience is our #1 priority and so we also stand by our customers with a 12-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4. Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5. This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
6. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.
Most helpful customer reviews
493 of 523 people found the following review helpful.
The best way to cut the cord!
[[VIDEOID:d378d72107e167f38e519ed7fbea3b6e]] Watch my video review here for a closer look!
Are you looking to cut the cord and finally get rid of your cable company? Who isn't these days? Well, the first step is to find a good HDTV antenna. This inexpensive gadget will let you watch many channels for absolutely free. You will be surprised to see how many channels you can capture.
The 1byOne HDTV antenna is an excellent product. The first thing I noticed after opening the box is the quality of the materials. These are not cheap parts. Everything screams quality.
Installation was a breeze. Just power up the amplifier and hook up the antenna to the TV. You will also need to configure your TV to receive the antenna signal. It's very easy. Watch my video for a closer look.
- Great and simple design. Looks good pretty much everywhere you put it.
- Quality materials.
- Easy to install and set up.
- Excellent performance. Over 40 channels!
- Fantastic image quality. You will get both HD and SD.
- Affordable. Considerable lower price compared to other brands.
- You also get several radio stations.
- None that I noticed.
Please note that the performance of the antenna will depend on how close you are to the TV station broadcasts.
I give this antenna a 5 out of 5 stars.
146 of 160 people found the following review helpful.
Great other than a bad power supply.
By evan pierce
I have not had good luck with HD antennas so far.. But I got this 50 mile antenna on prime day so I decided to take another chance.
Plugged the amplifier into the wall, and connected the coax cable in the amplifier and then the other end into the TV. It didnt work! and I noticed that the red light on the amp did not come on.. So, come to find out that the power supply for the amplifier that plugs into the wall was no good. After replacing it with one that I had laying around the house, plugged it back in and it worked. But still didnt have great reception.
I went through the menu on the TV and found a signal stregth meter that shows a real time signal strength, moved the antenna around in the room until I found the best signal strength, and mounted it! I ended up mounting it flat against the ceiling in the corner of the room. I sacrificed a little signal strength for visual appeal, but i didnt notice anything different in picture quality. I used thumb tacks around the edges of the antenna to keep it up against the ceiling, and then stapled the cord down the corner of the wall. Once I paint the cord and the silver thumb tacks, it will be almost completely unnoticeable. I now have no cable bill, no tacky antenna, and great picture and sounds quality.
It would have got 5 stars if the power supply worked out of the box. Other than that, I would recommend this product and I will probably buy another one for my bedroom.
If you found this review helpful, please click the button below. Thanks!
276 of 304 people found the following review helpful.
I was provided this antenna free for an honest review. It just so happened I was in desperate need.
I have not had cable for about 5 years now. It was just getting ridiculous. So, like many others, I bought an antenna to get local channels. I tried three or four antennas of various cost, and it was always chopping and crappy. I could never get a solid digital signal. I gave up on ever seeing my local channels again.
This antenna, on the other hand, is totally different. It has a pretty good range on its own (despite being paper thin), but it also has a signal booster. It is powered by USB if you have a USB port on your TV (most TVs have this, and it says "for service only," but it works great); if not, there is a little power adapter you can also attach. The cords are all nice and long.
With this antenna, I am getting channels I didn't even know existed in the area. My local channels are clear as can be, no choppiness at all, and I get the public channels as well. I'm thrilled! I had given up on ever seeing them again, but now I have them, for free, with this antenna, which works where other antennas totally failed me.