- Specifically designed for Kindle Paperwhite (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 All-New Versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light) / Kindle (7th Gen, 2014 / 8 th Gen, 2016) E-reader.
- Highly Durable: Made from high quality PET material, protects your screen from daily scratches, dust and normal signs of wear.
- Slim: 0.1mm thickness, maintains the original touch experience and won't interfere with slotting the tablet into the home console hub.
- Ultra Clear: High definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience.
- Anti Glare: Anti-reflective and dazzle which can eliminate 98% of the external environment of the reflected light and strong dazzle.
Kindle Paperwhite E-reader
Kindle E-reader (8th Generation, 2016 Release)
Kindle E-reader (Previous Generation - 7th) About our Slim Clear Screen Protector
Fintie Slim Clear Screen Protector made from high quality PET material, anti-glare / anti-Fingerprint style protectors are engineered to resist the oils that create fingerprints/smudges, as well as reduce glare from indoor and outdoor lighting. Protect your screen from daily scratches, dust and scrapes. With a self-adhering surface, the film is designed for easy application and zero-to-minimal bubbles during application. A squeegee card is also included to remove the occasional bubble easily. A few tips that may help to avoid the dust and bubbles:
1. Power off your device and place it under bright light. So you will be able to see the dust if there is any.
2. Apply the screen protector in clean environment. You may try to install the screen protector in the bathroom after running the shower for a few minutes.
3. You can use sticky tape to remove the dust off the screen. Remember, the most important is there is no dust on the screen before you apply. No dust no bubbles.
4. In addition, most of the bubbles will go away by themselves after a few days of normal use if there is no dust in the bubbles. Package Includes:
3 x Kindle E-reader Screen Protectors
1 x Cleaning Cloth
1 x Squeeze Card