- Slides behind Kindle and uses Kindle battery for power. NO BATTERIES EVER NEEDED.
- Only compatible with Kindle that is pictured. Does not fit Kindle Keyboard, Touch, Paperwhite, Voyage, or Fire.
- Light shuts off when Kindle goes to sleep (after 10 min of idle time), or when the arm is returned to its locked position.
- Minimal impact on Kindle battery life. Does not drain battery when not in use.
- Flexible arm allows multiple lighting angles. No glare when properly positioned.
SimpleLight for Kindle 4th Generation
is an elegantly designed accessory that allows you to enjoy your Kindle in low-light environments, like on an airplane, or in your bed at night, without the need for additional batteries.
: This SimpleLight is only compatible with the previous entry-level Kindle, the one with the five (5) buttons below the screen, and the Next/Previous Page buttons on the left and right edges.
Kindle not included
. It is not compatible with the latest entry-level Kindle, the Kindle Keyboard, Touch, Fire or Voyage.
does not significantly increase the Kindle's footprint.
. The SimpleLight weighs only 1.6 ounces.
* Uses the Kindle's own battery for power.
No batteries required
on the Kindle's battery life.
Turns on automatically
when the arm is removed from its locked position.
Turns off automatically
when the Kindle enters sleep mode.
* Flexible arm allows for
multiple lighting angles
* Four (4) LEDs provide
of the Kindle's screen.
* Fits our
SimpleSleeve or SimpleCase for Kindle
(each sold separately on Amazon)
The Kindle enters sleep mode either manually (you press the power button), or automatically (after 10 minutes of inactivity). No worries about draining the battery if you fall asleep while reading. When you have finished reading, you can simply return the light to its locked position.