- Size 7.6 x 5.2 x 0.35 in (192 x 132 x 9 mm)
- Display 6.8", E Ink Carta, 16 levels of grey, 1080 x 1440 pixels, touch, with the SNOW Field function Weight 8.3 oz
- Operating system Android 4.0, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Processor 1 GHz, RAM 1 GB, Internal memory8 GB, Expansion slotFor micro SD/microSDHC cards
- Supported file: Text: TXT, HTML, RTF, FB3, FB2, FB2.zip, DOC, DOCX, PRC, MOBI, CHM, PDB, DOC, EPUB Graphic: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP Others: PDF, DjVu
ONYX BOOX Cleopatra 3 is a device with the 6.8" E Ink Carta having the MOON Light+ system, SNOW Field function and touch controlling. The given model can be the perfect choice for those who often have to read academic or technical literature. Its large and comfortable for the eyes display with lighting, a powerful processor in combination with 1GB of RAM are optimal tools for reading PDF and DjVu files. A built-in Wi-Fi module allows one to use the device for full Internet browsing and pre-installed Google Play greatly expands its functionality. The Cleopatra eReader has pre-installed English-Russian and Russian-English dictionaries. Want to translate an unknown word? Just touch it! The model has the pre-installed Google Play app which gives access to hundreds of thousands of third-party Android programs, including free ones. This opportunity significantly expands the functionality of the device and gives you a large number of additional variants of its usage. Low power consumption of E Ink displays and battery capacity of 1700 mAh provides up to a month of autonomous work. The BOOX allows the user to read documents in different world languages. Amongst them there are such languages as Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese and many others.