- World's thinnest, lightest letter-size tablet device: as thin as 30 sheets of paper.
- Projected capacitive touchscreen allows for "pencil or pen style" writing and erasing with provided stylus.
- High contrast and no glare, so text can be read clearly even in bright sunlight.
Battery Life with Wi-Fi On
Up to 1 week.Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Bluetooth: Bluetooth specification Ver4.2
- Easy drag & drop transfer of documents via USB or wireless (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) with Digital Paper app installed on your PC or Mac.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to three weeks use on a single charge. 16GB internal memory provides storage for approximately 10,000 PDF files.
Sony’s digital paper for industries that generate large quantities of documents during routine operations. Professors, researchers in higher education prefer its large screen size which accommodates 8.5” by 11” documents for reading and handwriting. Provided stylus is just like ink or pencil on paper. Read and annotate documents, then share wirelessly via Bluetooth, wifi, or through the provided USB cable.