- NEW UPGRADE : AEHR mini projector just as small as an iPhone 8P.Weigh about 0.58 lb,easy to carry.Android 7.1 system runs faster and supports USB same screen.Connect USB cable,Enter the unlock password in the pop-up window,Autocomplete the same screen.
- WITH THE SCREEN: AEHR mini projector perfect support multiple devices with the screen.U can use happycast and airplay with the screen function connect to iPhone and iPad. Use happycast and wifidisplay with the screen function connect to android.
- WARRANTY: To make the portable AEHR mini beam projectors better, we provide one year warranty service and professional customer service. If you have any problems of this video projector 1080p, please contact the customer service.
- FEATURES: Pico projector with both off-axis effect and Keystone Correction. We choose to highlight H3S DLP,brighter, richer color, higher contrast(2000:1),mini dlp projector support 1080p. Use the mobile power to charge.
- MORE SCENES: Pico mini projector can use for home theater, business events, work conference, social, party, outdoor, etc. Can use the video mini projector to watch live, movies, play games, share happiness. Please try to use in dark scenes.
DescriptionUpgrade happycast of this mini projector
Happycast latest version:22.214.171.124
Open Happycast it will automatically detect and prompt version upgrade, select the update.
Manually upgrade, in the home page,use up button on the remote control to enter the menu, choose the settings to select the version update. Connect iPhone and ipad to mini projector
1:iPhone and the mini projector are connected to the same WIFI.
2:Open happycast app in the mini projector.
3:Open Airplay Mirroring in iPhone to search equipment,click to achieve iPhone large screen delivery.
4:Close Airplay Mirroring to disconnect. Connect android phone to mini projector
1:Android device and the Mini Projector are connect with same WIFI.
2:Open wifi display in mini projector(Samsung phone open happycast app in mini projector,the phone Scan the QR code install happycast ),select setting to set the device name.
3:Open the Android Multi—Screen,search for equipment and choose to connect the device.
4:The mini projection screen pops up the Android device,choose to accept,and then the Android device and the projector to achieve the connection. Connect the mini projector's Bluetooth
1:Open the setting center in the mini projector
2:Search bluetooth devices(likes audio equipment, headphones, ect.),click to achieve sound output
3:Close bluetooth to disconnect Specifications
Lamo:OSRAM LED lamo
Lamp life: 30000 hours
WIFI: 2.4G/5G Dual-band WIFI
USB: USB HOST 2.0
TF Card: Maximum supported 32G
HDMI: HDMI input
Bluetooth: BT 4.0 (Support external Bluetooth Speaker, mouse and gamepad
Brightness: Real DLP 100 anls lumens
DDR: 1GB DDR3
CPU: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7 with up to 1.2GHz Packing list
1 x Smart Mini Projector
1 x Remote Controller
1 x Power Adapter
1 x USB cable
1 x Tripod
1 x English User Manual