- Compatible with apple iPod touch for 5th & 6th generation
- Encloses and protects both Socket mobile's 800 Series barcode Scanner and iPod device with a durable elastomeric (rubber) case
- Integrates connectors from both devices directly into the case for dual Charging
- Features magnetic contacts for ease of docking and data transferring
- Made with antimicrobial material for ease of cleaning and extra protection against potentially harmful microbes
At Socket Mobile, we are so proud of the success of our 800 Series scanners that we wanted to build on our product while creating added protection. No one wants to worry about damaging their new scanner or mobile device while working. This is why we developed the DuraCase - an additional safeguard for your attachable scanner and mobile device. Without compromising the convenient small size of your handheld device, the DuraCase fits like a rubberized glove, coupling your scanner and mobile phone or iPod into one device. The scanner and mobile device even charge simultaneously connected with the charging dock. Featuring RAM IntelliSkin with GDS technology, DuraCase is designed for on-the-go workforces that want handheld devices in their mobile field. Running around, trying to get orders done and meet customers' demands can lead to slips and falls, meeting dirt and germs while on the job. With the DuraCase's Elastomeric (rubber) casing and antimicrobial material, you can prevent scratches and bacteria from tainting your scanner or mobile device. A stumble wouldn't hold you down, and with the DuraCase, a fumble isn't about to stop your scanner or mobile device from getting the job done, either.