IVSO Asus Zenpad Z10 ZT500KL Keyboard Case - ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Case With Keyboard Ultra-Thin DETACHABLE Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Case / Cover for ASUS Zenpad Z500M 9.7-Inch Tablet(Blue)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Gambolex US
|ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 9.7" (2048x1536), 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, 5MP Front / 8MP Rear Camera, Android 6.0, Tablet, Glacier Silver (Z500M-C1-SL) (No Sim Card Support)
|Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL Screen protector, KuGi (2 Pack) Asus ZenPad Z10 Screen Protector - 9H Hardness HD clear Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL Verizon Tablet (2pcs)
|IVSO Asus Zenpad Z10 ZT500KL Screen Protector Ultra-thin 9H Hardness Highest Quality HD clear& Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Asus Zenpad Z10 ZT500KL 9.7-inch Tablet PC Release(1pcs)
1. Magnetically folds into a portfolio case for portability and traveling.
2. High quality PU leather cover with soft inner lining provides comfortable feeling while offer full protection for your tablet.
3. With smart stand function, this keyboard case enables you to have a prefect viewing angle with your tablet.
4. Precise Cutout allows full access to all ports, user interface, sensors, speakers, microphone and cameras without having to remove the cover, even when you are charging the tablet.
5. Built-in Rechargeable battery could extend the battery life of your tablet (3 hours).
6. Special function keys: Sleep / Lock / Slideshow/Home/volume and more.
1. Built in Lithium polymer battery capacity: 450mah
2. Voltage: 3.7V Power Charge Connector
3. Input: Micro USB charge Cable: 5V
4. Standby time: approx. 30 days.
5. Continual working time: 60-90H
6. Charging time: 2.5h-4.5h
7. Working distance: 10 meters.
1x IVSO PU Protective Leather Case
1x IVSO Removable Bluetooth 3.0 ABS Keyboard
1x USB Charging Cable
1x User Manual
Please note :
This is only IVSO case for tablet, tablet isn't included for sell.
Being a set Research and Development, Design, Production and Sales in cell phone and tablet accessories in one, we manufacture and sell cases for tablets and cell phones of many brands. By this way, we can always offer you the highest quality product with reasonable price. For your convenience, please search "IVSO + your tablet/mobile" to take the fastest path to the product you want and have a clear view of other cases we offer in store.
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
The fitting of the case is much better than another case I bought earlier
I didn't use the keyboard much. The fitting of the case is much better than another case I bought earlier.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Great keyboard. Good case.
By Sean Ripperger
This case and keyboard are a fairly good quality. I really like the keyboard. It feels sturdy and is laid out almost exactly like a laptop keyboard. The keyboard is magnetically held to the case firmly. If doesn't come off unless you want it to. The case is a design and made of decent materials. I give the case a 4 and the keyboard a 5.
10 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
It works, but I don't think I'd buy it again
By Paul Gabriel Wiener
* It does cover the tablet well and offer some protection.
* The keyboard is lightweight, easy to set up, (mostly) easy to use, and convenient to have.
* It's nice that the keyboard is included with the case and designed to fit into it.
* The keyboard holds a charge well. Charge it a few hours once a week (give or take, depending on how much you're using it), and you should be fine.
* The kickstand is a useful feature. I wouldn't buy a case without one.
* It covers the side edges of the screen. This makes it difficult to move icons to another home screen in portrait mode and pull down the quick menu in landscape mode. I think I'm going to have to trim it back some.
* The keyboard is only held in place by two small magnets. Nice when you want to remove it, but it will readily fall out on its own when the case is open.
* The keyboard doesn't seem to be of very good quality. From day 1, the E key has had a roughly 50% failure rate. It makes my typing slow and clumsy having to constantly check to make sure the single most commonly used letter of the alphabet has actually registered when I hit it. Other keys sometimes also fail to register.
* The keyboard uses a USB micro B plug, despite the tablet it's associated with using a USB C plug. It only comes with a short cable, no wall adapter.
* There's no way to tell how much battery charge the keyboard has left.
* The kickstand is not adjustable. If you want the screen at a different angle, you'll have to improvise.
* The blue color is nice, but the material looks and feels kind of cheap. (Which, granted, it is.)