- Specification: Cable length: (12 to 30 inches), Outer Shell Material: (Coiled PU), Internal Leads: 24AWG, TipExchange Connector Design (HP iPAQ rx1950 / rx 1950 Specific)
- No additional AC power required. Uses power from the USB port of the computer to charge the HP iPAQ rx1950 / rx 1950
- Included TipExchange technology enables cable to be easily upgraded by simply switching the physical connector plug. Specific connection for the HP iPAQ rx1950 / rx 1950 is included, with additional connectors for thousands of other devices available separately.
- Well-made, coiled construction custom built for dual sync and charge services of the HP iPAQ rx1950 / rx 1950. Works from the standard USB data port of any PC.
- Combines two critical functions (e.g. data sync and charging) into one single accessory cable. Saves space, clutter and money.
Provide constant power to the HP iPAQ rx1950 / rx 1950 while simultaneously hot synching data with a PC by using our unique Coiled Hot Sync and Charge USB cable. Reduce the number of cables you carry around to power and sync your HP iPAQ rx1950 / rx 1950 by 50% by simply adding this product to your accessory arsenal. Smartly constructed using the Gomadic upgradeable TipExchange System, this cable will be well positioned to continue to serve you long after you have moved on from your HP iPAQ rx1950 / rx 1950. Of course, this product, like all Gomadic products, is backed by a lifetime warranty.