Fintie iPad mini 4 Keyboard Case - Blade X1 Ultra Slim Shell Lightweight Cover with Magnetically Detachable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad mini 4 (2015 Release), Love Tree
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Fintie
|iPad Mini 4 Screen Protector, Tech Armor High Definition HD-Clear Apple iPad Mini 4 Film Screen Protector [3-Pack]
|MoKo Case for iPad Mini 4 - Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover with Translucent Frosted Back Protector for Apple iPad Mini 4 7.9 inch 2015 Release Tablet, GOLD (with Auto Wake / Sleep)
|iPad Mini 4 Glass Screen Protector, Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Glass Apple iPad Mini 4 Screen Protectors 
Fintie Introduces this stunningly attractive and unique case for your Apple iPad mini 4
This case comes with a detachable bluetooth keyboard that seamlessly connects with the iPad for a quicker and more comfortable typing. A spring mechanism underneath each key ensures a tactile response with every stroke, helping you to type faster and with less error than on a touchscreen. Ultra-slim design adds maximum protection with minimal bulk (0.38 in). Find the angle in landscape mode just right for you with the adjustable stand that customizes to your personal viewing preference. All features of the iPad are accessible even with the case on. This versatile and protective case from Fintie features a removable keyboard that lets you switch between work and play with ease anywhere you use your iPad.
This case is designed for Apple iPad mini 4 (2015 Release) ONLY; Will not be compatible with iPad mini 1/2/3, the original iPad,iPad 2,3,4 or iPad Air 1/2.
1 x Fintie Ultra Slim Case(Tablet is NOT included!)
1 x Bluetooth Keyboard
1 x Micro USB Charing cable
1 x User Manual
Available in a variety of bright and fun colors.
Most helpful customer reviews
16 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
Good, but not perfect
By Amazon Customer
Nothing is perfect, but this case is probably as good as it gets for carrying a bluetooth keyboard with the iPad Mini 4. Like all other well made cases, this one fits the Mini 4 perfectly, which means it is somewhat tricky to remove the Mini 4 when you want to use a different case. And I do want to use a different case when I don't need the keyboard, because using this case without the keyboard is tedious. It is noweher near as comfortable to hold for web browsiong, reading, etc. as the MoKo iPad Mini 4 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Apple iPad Mini 4 (2015 edition) 7.9 inch iOS Tablet, BLACK. So, I guess I'm stuck with two cases, this one for when I want to use the keyboard, and the lighter, slimmer MokO case when I don't need the keyboard. On balance, if I had it to do over, I would have bought a medium-size bluetooth keyboard, and only carried it when I expected to need it. BTW, the Fintie keyboard needs to be used with the magnetic case. If you try to use it on a regular flat surface, it does not lie perfectly flat, and it slides around too much to use.
10 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
... keyboard after reading reviews and I am not very happy with it
I carefully selected this keyboard after reading reviews and I am not very happy with it. Here is why:
1. Some of the keys get sticky (especially the backspace and the space bar) which causes a couple extra every now and then, can be annoying when you are typing very fast and you all of a sudden have to slow down because you have to wait for the keyboard to catch up.
2. Cover ripped a bit after week 2 and I dont handle this item roughly. It didnt get worse for the remainder of the month that I have used this item so I am still using it. It is a small tear afterall. Frayed too. And all I do is stick it in my backpack after use, admittedly I dont watch out too much for it after that. (Photo attached)
3. The keys are in weird spots, I have to use the Fn button for some of the things that I am used to using the Shift button for. The space where the apostrophe is normally is now the ENTER button, so it takes getting used to. Every now and then I will still accidentally send a message when I meant to just add an apostrophe. I use my contractions really sparingly now since the apostrophe is not in a very intuitive placement.
4. The keyboard has to be readjusted each time I open my tablet and want to position it like a laptop. (Like the seller's photo shows.) I dont know if this is normal in a tablet case/keyboard but it was extremely annoying when i first got it. (I have gotten used to it now). Attaching photos: The first photo shows the keyboard at the level needed to close the case. The second shows the keyboard at the level needed to prop up the tablet.
5. Finally, each time I open up the tablet to use, the keyboard doesnt work for a few seconds. I have to constantly press any button in order for it to communicate with the tablet. That is okay but annoying too.
1. The odd keyboard thing actually helps keep the tablet propped at any angle.
2. The cons are mostly all things that you just have to adjust to. I am generally okay with that, not everyone would be though.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Excellent quality and styling for your iPad Mini 4
This is a really nice iPad Mini 4 case and keyboard combo. The quality of the product is top notch. The keyboard is excellent and feels great to the touch. The case and keyboard combo are very slim in comparison to another brand that I have. I bought 2 different brands and I am keeping both. This one (Fintie) has a magnetic closure that is secure enough but not secure if accidentally dropped. Heaven forbid that would ever happen! The Navy Blue color is rich and very attractive.
(KVAGO stylish 360 swivel case/keyboard) ..I purchased this brand for when I'm at work because it has an external elastic strap that loops over the opposite side and definitely secures the keyboard/case combo from ever popping open. It is not as slim as the Fintie. The elastic strap adds a level of security that the Fintie does not have for when I'm in the production shop at work.