- 3 LEDs for checking the wire status
- Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket
- Over heat and over load protection prolongs the life of the meter
- Low battery indication ; Variable test time and test current to optimize test result
- Direct reading of the PSC (Prospective Short Circuit Current) on the meter
This is a brand new DT-5301 industrial Loop / PSC tester from Ruby Electronics. This top-of-the-line Loop / PSC tester is designed to test loop impedance and AC fault current with great accuracy. This device is designed for European power circuit only and cannot be used other than specified. It's custom microprocessor controlled circuit ensures highest reliability at all time. DT-5301 also equips with 3 status LEDs to give warnings for wiring problems. Please always check the status of the 3 LEDs prior to test to avoid damage to the tester and the power circuits.
This device does not work with US power circuit.
This meter comes in double molded plastic housing and is CAT III 600V rated. This device is compact and portable. It comes with batteries pre-installed. A heavy duty carrying case is included to protect your device when working in the field.
*** Warning: This device is to be used by the certified technician only. All safety regulation should be observed when testing power circuits. Please read the user's manual before using this device.