- Use Surface Dial on-screen with Surface Studio and have all your tools in one place
- Intuitive design that requires only three gesture: press and hold, click, and rotate
- Just press and hold to display a radial menu of tools, making it easier and faster to do the things you love in applications like Adobe Creative Cloud, Mental Canvas, Bluebeam, Sketchable, StaffPad, and more.
- Place your Dial directly on the screen and watch as a color picker or a ruler appears on your digital drafting table.
- Surface Dial makes daily tasks efficient and fun: Adjust the volume on Spotify tracks, scroll through news articles, or fly through your local city in Windows Maps.
Surface Dial was designed to transform the way you create. It optimizes your workflow by bringing the most used tools directly onto your digital workspace. Store, customize, access, navigate, and reimagine physical tools in the digital world—from concept to creation. Surface Dial helps you focus on your work instead of spending time on keyboard shortcuts, switching between screens, and moving back-and-forth between palette and canvas. Device must support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher (visit Microsoft.com/hardware/compatibility for more details). Surface Dial helps you focus on your work instead of spending time on keyboard shortcuts, switching between screens, and moving back-and-forth between palette and canvas.