- Comfy & Convenient Bluetooth Keyboard - Easily pairing with your iPad 2,iPad 3,iPad 4,(model numbers A1395,A1397,A1396,A1416,A1430,A1403,A1458,A1459,A1460 PRINTED ON BACK OF IPAD),with precise cut outs for easy access to all ports and buttons.
- Fast and efficient typing - Laptop-like keyboard, built-in ABS island-style keys for comfortable, offering a natural feel like a standard Apple keyboard. With up to 33 feet (10 meters) working distance, convenient for daily using.
- Full-body Protection - Soft & Durable PU (synthetic) leather case protects your iPad perfectly away from dirt, scratches, stains, splashes or dents.
- Excellent user experience - this premium vegan leather case is compact, lightweight and snug for a perfect, secure fit. And Built-in Versatile adjustable Stand provides you a good angle for reading, typing or watching.
- Long standby time and energy saving - Build-in premium Li-ion battery with energy-saving mode, provides at least 48 hours' continual working time and 20 days standby time on a full charge. (REMINDS: Charge the keyboard for about 2-3 hours before first use.),iPad 2/3/4 Keyboard Case, Symbollife Apple Bluetooth Ipad Keyboard Ultra Slim Pu Leather Folio Smart Case Stand Cover + Removable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Retina Display Black
iPad 2/3/4 Keyboard Case, Symbollife Apple Bluetooth Ipad Keyboard Ultra Slim Pu Leather Folio Smart Case Stand Cover + Removable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Retina Display BlackQ:How to connect the keyboard with your device via Bluetooth?
A:Bluetooth Pairing (for the 1st use):
1. Before use, make sure the keyboard is sufficiently charged.
2. Turn on the keyboard and activate the bluetooth on your tablet.
The power light will light up for 5 seconds then goes off.
3. Press the "Connect" key on the keyboard.
orï¼š3. Press [Fn]+[C] on the keyboard
The bluetooth light will flash constantly.
4. A few seconds later we can find a "Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard" on the tablet, then press "Connect" and input the 5-digit code, then press Enter.
It shows "connected" when succeeded. Finish!
Next time when we turn on the keyboard and the bluetooth on your device, they will automatically connect to each other. Setting input method:
If the characters we input don't match to the physical keyboard, we have to change the input method (input layout) of your device into "English(United Kingdom)".
Settings TO Language & Input TO Keyboard & input methods TO Default keyboard: select "English(United Kingdom)". Finish!
Settings TO General TO Keyboard TO Keyboards TO select "English(United Kingdom)", or press "Add New Keyboard" to add the input method, Finish!
Control Panel TO Clock, Language & Region TO Keyboard & Languages TO Change Keyboards or input methods, select or add the keyboard: "English" . Finish!
Changing the keyboard layout for the corresponding Operating System: Press [Fn]+[Q]/[W]/[E] according to the operating system (Android / Windows / iOS), so as to match the keyboard-layout with the operating system perfectly.