iPad Air / iPad Air 2 Keyboard + Leather Cover, Poweradd Bluetooth iPad Keyboard Cover w/ Removable Wireless Keyboard, Built-in Multi-angle Stand for Apple iPad Air 1/2, iPad 5/6 [iOS 10+ Support]
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by PoweraddDirect
|iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro Screen Protector Glass, InaRock 0.26mm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPad Air / iPad Air 2 / New Apple iPad Air / iPad Pro 9.7"
|TANTEK Anti-Glare 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad Pro 9.7-Inch (2 Pack)
|Fintie iPad 2/3/4 Keyboard Case - 360 Degree Rotating Stand Cover with Built-in Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad with Retina Display, Black
Poweradd Service Upgrade:
- 24 months limited product warranty.
- 24h*7d Customer Service and Technical Support.
- 30-day money back guaranteed
Poweradd Removable Wireless Bluetooth iPad Keyboard for iPad Air 1 / iPad Air 2 / iPad 5 / iPad 6.
Perfect 2 in 1
Ultra thin PU leather cover and detachable keyboard combined perfectly, with the compact folding size of 10.2 * 7.0 * 1.1 inches, easy to carry on the go.
Detail makes perfect
- Adjustable stand design ensures your hands are free while watching video, and at any angle you feel comfortable.
- Energy-saving keyboard sleep mode ensures the maximum efficiency, 60 hours' continual working time on a single charge.
- Bluetooth 3.0 makes the working distance up to 33 feet / 10m.
- Auto Sleep / Wake: Put your iPad Air/iPad Air 2/iPad5/iPad6 to sleep or wake when the case is closed or opened.
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery Capacity: 450mah
- Input: Micro USB charge 5V
- Standby time: 30 days
- Continual working time: 60 hours
- Chraging time: 2-3 hours
- Working distance: 33 feet / 10 meters
Most helpful customer reviews
110 of 111 people found the following review helpful.
A nice synthetic leather Bluetooth keyboard case for the iPad Air with the sleep/wake function built into the keyboard lid!
[[VIDEOID:mo3R97E1RY9OZLZ]]This case was designed specifically to fit onto the iPad Air tablet. It is made of synthetic leather and it includes a built in Bluetooth keyboard that will help speed up your typing. The case weighs in at 14 and 1/2 ounces and it comes with a charging cable that is 31 inches long. There is also a very brief instruction sheet that explains how to pair the unit with your tablet. The case is black simulated leather texture and it has a nice gripping surface and it looks nice and it is nicely stitched.
When you get the keyboard you should first charge it fully. That takes about 3 to 4 hours the first time. While it is charging the LED on the front is lit red. There is also a power on/off switch and a Bluetooth pairing button in the lower RH corner. I show how to pair the keyboard to my tablet in the video.
Here are my impressions of the case with pros and cons:
* Case looks nice
* It has magnets to hold the keyboard into place securely and yet you can easily remove the keyboard and set it into your lap to type for example.
* The interior of the case is covered in a microfiber type of material to protect the iPad
* The Bluetooth function paired quickly and easily.
* The cutouts for the ports and controls all work properly and are located properly.
* The keyboard is a nice size with good sized keys and very light weight at 6 1/4 ounces.
* There is a top row of smaller keys that allow you to use the function key and control some features of your tablet. I go over those in the video.
* The keyboard types well and is good quality
* There are magnets built into the keyboard that will put your tablet to sleep and wake it up when the case is closed or opened
* There is a leather frame in the case to insert your iPad Air into and it is held in place by the frame and a tab that is held into place using Velcro.
* The case without the keyboard weighs in at 8 ¼ ounces and combined with the keyboard the combination weighs 14 ½ ounces.
* There is a tuck in strap to hold the cover of the case closed while you are carrying it. When closed all of the corners of the tablet are protected and the screen is covered.
* There is a pop out stand the helps to set the unit in a tilt mode for seeing the screen while you type and there is a built in little locking flap to hold it stable.
* No caps lock LED on the tablet to indicate that the caps button has been pushed and it is still engaged.
The keyboard is nicely designed and well-marked. Please watch the video to see the description of the specialty top row of keys. The battery in the keyboard is a 450 mAh battery and you can charge it using your computer's USB port or any USB AC wall charger that you own. Re-charging takes about 2 ½ hours. I tested the Bluetooth range and I was 40 feet away from the iPad and it typed perfectly while also shooting through multiple walls. Overall I give this case a 5 star rating.
I was supplied with a sample of this product for test and evaluation and I promised to provide a fair and honest review.
19 of 19 people found the following review helpful.
Awesome product !!!
By Charlette Deloach
I purchased this for my learning disabled son to use with his IPad . Best purchase ive made in a long time . It's easy to sync and easy for him to understand alone . He is able to type chat with his friends with ease . Thank you for a great product !!!!!!
29 of 29 people found the following review helpful.
A great synthetic leather cover with bluetooth keyboard!
By Kwi Tech
I have been using my iPad Air for a long time. I typed with onscreen keyboard which is kind of uncomfortable when you want to work it on your desk. So, a bluetooth keyboard cover will be nice but they are expensive. But some bluetooth keyboard covers for iPad Air got budget range.
It comes with compact packaging box with "POWERADD" logo on it. It contains -
1) iPad Air 2 synthetic leather cover
2) Detachable bluetooth keyboard with synthetic leather finish
3) Micro USB cable
4) User manual
5) Feedback card
This iPad air 2 leather cover has a very nice touch. You can obviously tell they used a good quality synthetic leather. It protects iPad all around. There is a "POEWRADD" logo on right lower corner of the case. There is a adjustable flip stand on the back of the cover to use on table for reading, typing or watching movies with iPad. You can just flip a cover top flap and you can just put your iPad from it which is very easy to install.
This cover has a smart sleep/wake function by itself but it doesn't seems to work with keyboard attached. It might be because keyboard covers the magnetic sensor.
The bluetooth keyboard feels nice. Layout is standard for iPad keyboard. Bluetooth connection is pretty good and easy to setup. Keyboard takes around 3hr to full charge for first time. Once it's fully charged, the indicator will turn off. It can attach to iPad cover by a magnets. There is a power on/off switch and bluetooth pairing buttons on right lower corner. Micro USB connector is on the right side and it allows to charge the keyboard.
There is a strap on the back to hold the cover of the case closed while you are carrying it and it protect all of the corners of the tablet and the screen.
This is my review of Poweradd iPad Air 2 bluetooth keyboard cover. I can't tell the durability as the item is new.
Thanks for reading this so far.