- 5 - GateKeepers + 45 days of Enterprise Subscription
- Proximity Authentication: Our Gatekeeper network security device monitors your proximity and automatically locks your computer each time your leave your desk and unlocks when you return, making constantly locking and entering passwords a thing of the past.
- The New Standard in Identity and Access Management. Safeguard Corporate Assets through Continuous User Authentication. Lock/unlock computer and programs.
- Manage all GateKeeper deployments on the network, setup access control lists, credentials management and detailed audit logs.
- Protect Information: Ideal for protecting sensitive data in commercial businesses, government, IT networks, healthcare industries requiring HIPAA compliance, and everyday personal computer use.
is a portable, proximity-based wearable keychain that locks your computer when you walk away and unlocks it when you come back. It's simple, convenient, and secure.
GateKeeper is a gadget powered by Bluetooth technology, a wireless lock & key that secures your computer based on your presence. It's a simple way to protect your clients, business and personal privacy from internal threats and leaks.
Smart Key & Lock Utilizing Advanced Military-Grade Encryption Security
- GateKeeper is a computer proximity lock smart remote control compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac OS X computers
- Using the GateKeeper software, you can set the range to make your GateKeeper work near your computer or far away from your computer
- You can choose from 4 different advanced security methods for unlocking your PC:
- Login using your password
- Login automatically using GateKeeper,
- Touch to auto unlock place the GateKeeper next to the lock, or
- Use the option of 2-factor authentication (2-FA) requiring a GateKeeper and a personalized PIN
- Automatically lock and unlock your computer effortlessly using hands-free convenient access control solution
- Control who has access to your computer by managing user password credentials from your Dashboard
With the GateKeeper, you no longer have to rely on annoying timeout policies in order to defend your computer from internal threats. Credentials are encrypted and stored on the computer, and never stored on the device itself.
No private information is ever transmitted or shared with anyone. over the air. The GateKeeper uses AES-128 and AES 256-bit encryption. If you ever lose your key, you can use the GKchain phone app to find it. With the GateKeeper key and mobile app locate anything attached to your key within a 30-foot radius. Secure items such purse, locate luggage items at the airport or attach to your car keys.