- Frequency band: 15MHz-2.7GHz and 4.85GHz-6.1GHz;Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Newest Firmware upgrade includes Wifi Analyzer.
- Free Mac and Windows software for analysing RF and WiFi networks using Waterfall 3D and 2D
- EVA carrying case allows to to protect your RF Explorer device and keep all the parts and components organized.
- Full support and warranty | Rubber Boot included for maximum protection
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost. It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector. This model includes a 6G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and three antennas: a nice Nagoya NA773 wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies, a rubber duck 5.8 GHz and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported. The combination of these two models offer coverage for most used communication frequency range used in modern communication technologies including WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Audio and Video, LTE, GSM, GPRS, Satellite, CATV, DTV, etc. Includes custom made EVA case which fits the RF Explorer 6G Combo as well as additional accessories. This carrying case allows to to protect your RF Explorer device and keep all the parts and components organized. Comes with a custom made EVA carrying case to help pro