- 12-months manufacturer warranty. Comes with: 1* handheld scanner, 1* 3200mAH Li-ion battery, 1* power adapter (US/EU standard), 1* USB cable, 1* CD.
- A rugged mobile handheld computer / enterprise digital assistant for retail, business, commercial delivery, point of service / sales, transportation, logistics, warehouse & inventory tracking etc., tasked with delivering improved work efficiency, maintaining most reasonable stock level, reducing operational costs.
- Android 5.1 OS. 1.3GHz Quad-core CPU. 16GB Nand Flash / support micro-SD card expandable memory. Bluetooth 4.0. WiFi 802.11b/g/n. GSM/GPRS/3G/4G LTE data transmission & smart phone function. 4inch TFT-LCD, high sensitivity capacitive touch panel. 3200mAh rechargeable li-ion battery. IP64 rain-proof & dust-proof(IEC sealing). 1.2 meters / 3.9ft drop survival.
- Incorporated the new upgraded Motorola(Zebra) SE965 laser barcode engine. It provides a rate of 104 scans/second and a wide working range from near contact to 200 in./508 cm. Its adaptive scanning technology automatically toggles between a wide and narrow scan angle until a bar code is detected, allows the widest working range in this class. Ideal for scan-intensive environments that require rapid and accurate data capture throughout the enterprise.
- Support Google Android inventory applications, website or excel input. Also you can develop customized software based on developer kits provided by us. ---Optional dock charger available at: www.amazon.com/dp/B075JDXFMY
DescriptionAn all-in-one Android powered smart data terminal & mobile computer for the most demanding applications.
Enable field work to be more efficient in extreme outdoor and industrial environment, help users collect accurate real-time data and work more productively.
Physical size: 153mm*75mm*29mm.
Weight: 286g/10.09oz (including battery).
Display: 4in.WVGA (480*800) TFT-LCD, capacitive dual touch panel
Card slot: 1 PSAM, 1 SIM, 1 MicroSD.
Interface: USB Micro-B, serial port RS-232(TTL)
Audio: 0.5W speaker, build-in microphone.
Battery: rechargeable li-ion polymer, 3.7V, 3200 mAh
CPU: Cortex-A7 1.3GHz quad core
Storage: Build-in 4GB Flash, Micro SD 32GB max (card not included)
Operation system: Android 5.1
Software: SDK: Java; Language tool: eclipse
1D barcode scanner: Motorola (Zebra) SE965
Optical resolution: 4Mil min width
Roll: 100%UPC (5in. ±35º)
Pitch Angel: 100%UPC (5in. ±65º)
Skew tolerance: 100%UPC (5in., ±50º)
Ambient light: 10000ft.candles (107640 lux)
Scan repetition rate : scan 104 per second(±)12 times (two-way)
Scan angle: 47º±35º(standard)/ 35º±3º (narrow-angle)
Barcode type: UPC/EAN, Code128, Code39, Code93, Code11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Chinese 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, RSS
WLAN: IEEE802.11b/g/n, internal antenna
WWAN: WCDMA/HSDPA/HSPA+ (850/2100MHz), GSM/GPRS/EDGE(850/900/1800/1900MHz)
WPAN: Bluetooth v2.1+EDR Bluetooth v3.0+HS Bluetooth v4.0 Low Energy (LE)
Operation temperature: -10 to 50â„ƒ/14 to 122â„‰
Storage temperature: -40 to 70â„ƒ/-40 to 158â„‰
Drop test: 1.2m/3.9ft. Multipledrops, 6 sides (concrete floor under operating temp)
Tumble: 1,000 times, 0.5m/1.6ft, 6 contact surfaces, IEC compliance
Sealng: IP64 rated