- Auto Voice and Video VLAN
- Static Routing with total of 32 routers.Make sure the Ethernet cables are plugged in. For each powered-on computer connected to the switch, the corresponding switch LAN port status LED is lit.
- IPv6 support for management, QoS and ACL
- 48 ports PoE w/ first 8 ports PoE+.384W PoE Budget
- Max consumption (Watts):512.8w
The NETGEAR ProSAFE GS752TP belongs to a new generation of Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Managed Switches which offer powerful L2 and L2+ features, better PoE functions, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for the converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. The GS752TP is a 48 port Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Smart Managed Switch that comes with PoE capabilities on all ports and supports PoE+ with up to 30W of power budget on the first 8 ports. The GS752TP comes with 4 dedicated Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. It also supports comprehensive L2/L2+ network management features through GUI-based Web Management. The switch offers VLAN, L2/L3/L4-based QoS, Advanced Security, IPv6 support, Static Routing, IGMP snooping, dynamic VLAN assignment, port trunking and more. It has many user-friendly enhancements such as Auto Voice, Auto Video that makes deployments of VoIP and Video Surveillance much easier. Like all NETGEAR ProSAFE Smart Managed Switches, the GS752TP is backed by the NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Warranty, Lifetime Advanced Technical Support, and Lifetime Next Business Day Replacement.