- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- INTERNET SPLITTER - Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- STURDY METAL CASE - Small, sturdy desktop metal case and fanless quiet operation
- EASY-MONITORING - Per port LEDs for port activity and speed
- GIGABIT ETHERNET - 5 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 10Gb non-blocking switching
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Next Business Day replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- NETGEAR Business products can get additional support entitlement if you download the NETGEAR Insight App! Sign up and register your recently purchased product with the Insight App.
Netgear Giga Switch 5Pt Metal
The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch offers:
- Five gigabit ports for fast data transfers.
- Auto-sensing ports that eliminate manual switches.
- Fanless design for silent operation.
The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch provides your local area network (LAN) with reliable 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for five users.
Sturdy and Reliable Design
At Gigabit speeds, even large video files are transferred quickly. View larger.
NETGEAR's GS100 series desktop switches are housed in a compact sturdy metal case designed without the need for internal fans, keeping operation both silent and more reliable. It can be placed on a flat surface or you can use the included wall mount kit to hide it away on the wall.
Simple Setup and Stellar Performance
Plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord, and you're ready to go. There is no software to install or settings to configure. The switch features auto-sensing ports which automatically obtains the fastest possible connection. There are no toggle switches or special crossover cables. The switch will honor priority tags at both the Layer 2 and Layer 3 level if you have your network set to support jumbo frames.
Every port supports up to 2000 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth. Automatic flow control ensures smooth traffic. There is a queue buffer memory of 12 kbytes per port and a MAC address database size of 4,000. The switch has status LEDs for power, and link, speed, and activity for each port.
The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch has a Mean Time Between Failure of 91,500 hours and is backed by a lifetime warranty. The power adapter is backed by a 2-year warranty.
What's in the Box
GS105 Desktop Switch, wall-mount kit, power adapter, installation guide, warranty/support information card.