- Sixteen (16) 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Aggregated bandwidth of 32Gbps
- 9K of jumbo frame support to help expedite transmission
- All ports feature auto-MDI/MDI-X for automatic cable detection
- Non-blocking, full wire speed forwarding and filtering
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and D-Link Green power saving technology
- Compact plastic housing for desktop deployment
The D-Link DGS-1016A is a 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps switch that works with your current Ethernet network while allowing you to upgrade to gigabit speeds. With an aggregated bandwidth of up to 32Gbps and up to 9K jumbo frame support, its addition to any network will dramatically improve traffic flow and eliminate bottlenecks. Installation is plug-and-play, as every port supports auto-MDI/MDI-X. DGS-1016A is an economical solution for bandwidth-intensive environments needing a compact desktop form factor.