- Switching Capacity and Forwarding Rate: 14.88 MPPS (64-byte Packets). 20.0 Gbps.
- Switches support 802.3at PoE+, 802.3af, and Cisco pre-standard (legacy) PoE. Power Dedicated to PoE: 62W (PoE+ supported). 8x Ports support PoE.
- Total System Ports: 10x Gigabit Ethernet. Number of RJ-45 Ports: 8x Gigabit Ethernet. Number of Combo Ports (RJ-45 + SFP): 2x Gigabit Ethernet Combo.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11 x 1.45 x 6.7 in. (279.4 x 44.45 x 170 mm).
- Unit Weight: 2.73 lb (1.24kg).
The Cisco 300 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 300 Series provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce. The Cisco 300 Series is broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 52 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco 300 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs. Package Contents: Cisco 300-series Ethernet Switch; Power Cord (Power Adapter for Desktop SKUs); Mounting Kit included in all SKUs, including Desktop models; Serial Cable; CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included; Quick Start Guide.