- New in 2018, the Model MG7700 24X8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1900 Dual Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) WiFi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall, and more is approved by Comcast Xfinity and recommended for service speeds up to 650 Mbps, and is certified by Cox for service speeds up to Ultimate. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, and Charter Spectrum. ELIMINATE CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES UP TO 132 DOLLARS PER YEAR. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. This product is NOT COMPATIBLE with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. This product DOES NOT HAVE a phone jack.)
- Built-in high-speed WiFi router with AC1900 WiFi and Power Boost provides Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance WiFi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.
Motorola's MG7700 is a 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with a built-in AC1900 Dual-Band WiFi Gigabit Router. MG7700 is approved by Comcast Xfinity, recommended for service speeds up to 650 Mbps, Cox, and Charter Spectrum. Owning the MG7700 eliminates modem rental charges of $132 per year. With easy installation, very high-speed, broad compatibility, and superb customer support, Model MG7700 is a great choice. 24x8 modem performance means that up to 24 cable data channels carry data from the Internet, 24 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0; and up to 8 channels carry data to the Internet. MG7700 features Full-band Capture Digital Tuning for even higher speeds and energy savings. Wireless Power Boost amplifies the wireless signal to the legal limit and increases speed and range. AnyBeam beamforming at 2.4GHz and 5GHz focuses the signal on wireless clients for further improvements to wireless performance and range. The built-in AC1900 Dual Band wireless router provides the range, wireless speeds, and networking needed for wireless n/ac/g/b devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices. Router features include an advanced firewall, and browser-based configuration. Guest network access gives visitors Internet services while protecting your local network's private information. 7 status reporting LEDs allow easy status monitoring. Two year warranty is the longest in the cable modem industry. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are ready to help if you need them. Best of all, Motorola MG7700 offers the value, performance, and attention to quality that makes Motorola the leading brand of cable modems. (Note: NO phone jack for Comcast's Telephone Service option).