- PERFORMANCE: 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz, the MacBook Air gets the job done ultrafast no matter the task.
- STORAGE: The provided 256GB SSD storage is up to 17x faster than a 5400-rpm laptop hard drive. The MacBook Air flash storage also allows for up to 12 hours of unplugged power efficiency. Includes 8GB of memory.
- GRAPHICS: MacBook Air displays Intel HD Graphics 6000 all on a 13.3 Inch retina display with a 1440 x 900 pixel resolution.
- POWER: Utilize Apple apps and features such as Siri, Finder, Spotlight, Photos, iMovie, Garage Band, Safari, iTunes, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Messages and more. Pair your Mac system with other Apple devices for seamless use.
- CONNECT: Connected by a Thunderbolt 2 port, MacBook Air also features two USB 3 ports so you can go from laptop to workstation with a just a few connections.
Whatever the task, fifth-generation Intel Core i5 with Intel HD Graphics 6000 are up to it. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultrafast. And all that power is encased in an incredibly thin 0.68-inch unibody design that weighs only 2.96 pounds and lasts up to 12 hours on a charge.