- Advanced optical gaming sensor (PMW3366): Logitech's most accurate and responsive optical sensor precisely translates hand movements onscreen
- Tunable weight and balance: Repositionable 3.6G weights for superior fit and feel. Resolution: 200 - 12,000 dpi
- RGB customizable lighting: Match your style and environment with up to 16.8 million colors.System Requirements:Windows 7 or later,Mac OS X 10.10 or later,Chrome OS
- Easy-to-program Logitech Gaming Software: Customize lighting, surface tuning, button macros and more. Max. acceleration: > 40 G5
- Customizable controls: 11 programmable buttons and adjustable hyper-fast scroll wheel for fast, accurate maneuvers
- Responsiveness USB data format 16 bits/axis, USB report rate 1000 Hz (1ms), Microprocessor 32-bit ARM
G502 features an advanced optical sensor for maximum tracking accuracy, customizable RGB lighting, custom game profiles, from 200 up to 12,000 DPI, and repositionable weights. Troubleshooting steps- • Unplug and re-plug the USB cable to ensure a good connection. • Try the mouse USB cable in another USB port on the computer. • Use only a powered USB port. • Try rebooting the computer. • If possible, test the mouse on another computer.