- Two virtually inaudible Silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes. Overall dimensions without mounting material (L x W x H):5.7 x 5.35 x 6.40 inch
- Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility
Be quiet! BK022 Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU Air Cooler, 250W TDP, Convenient Top Mounting, 6-Pole Fan Motor, FDB Bearing, 6 Heat pipes, Silent Wings135mm PWM Fan. The two Silent Wings PWM fans feature advanced fluid-dynamic bearings, smooth six-pole motors and airflow-optimized fan blades. The front Silent Wings 3 fan provides extremely high air pressure, thanks to a funnel-shaped air inlet in the frame. Decoupled fan mounting with vibration-isolating elements on the heat sink. No compromise in silence and performance for overclocked systems and demanding graphics applications! Dark Rock Pro 4 provides an impressive rating of 250W TDP and achieves low temperatures even during periods of peak CPU performance. Dark Rock Pro 4 is equipped with seven advanced technology 6mm copper heat pipes that maximize the heat conductance. Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins with small dots on their surfaces increase the air circulation. The special black coating with ceramic particles makes a perfect transfer of heat possible. Dark Rock Pro 4 contains two aluminum heat sinks. The cutouts provided enhance its RAM compatibility. Two fans are pre-installed. It is also possible to add another 120mm fan for even better cooling.