- Extremely high cooling capacity of 220W TDP supports even overclocked CPUs in compact PCs
- Two powerful nickel-plated aluminum heat sinks
- Six high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps carry heat to the optimal location on the cooling fins
- Top-flow layout enables ideal cooling not only for the CPU but also for surrounding components
- Noise is a scant 26.7dB(A) even at 100% PWM function
Compact PCs pose significant design challenges, not least of which is how to quietly cool a high-performance, overclocked CPU in a cramped space. be quiet!'s Dark Rock TF offers a solution to this challenge. This top-flow cooler with two powerful heat sinks is an extension of the well-established successful be quiet! product series Dark Rock and a compact cooling beast. It is designed to bring the famous be quiet! silent technology into your PC. With the best performance-to-noise ratio available in the compact cooler category, it strikes the perfect balance between cooling and serenity with absolutely no compromise in silence and performance.