- 6 heat pipe dual tower design as compared to conventional single tower heatsinks, the NH-D15's fine-tuned six heat pipe dual tower design provides more surface area, better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency in dual fan mode
- Widened fin stack and expanded heat pipe layout: NH-D15's fin-stack has widened to 150mm and its heat pipes are now spaced further, which allows more uniform heat distribution over a larger surface area
- Dual NF-A15 PWM 140mm fan setupHigh RAM compatibility in single fan mode: NH-D15 provides 64mm clearance for tall memory heatsinks in single fan mode, making it compatible with most high-end RAM modules.
- In dual fan mode Extending below the fin-stacks, the large NF-A15 fans not only contribute to the NH-D15's superb CPU cooling capabilities but also provide massive airflow over surrounding motherboard components and heat sinks
- Supporting Intel LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM), LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+ (backplate required), AM4 with NM-AM4 (provided by Noctua separately free of charge)
Built on the basis of the legendary NH-D14 and carrying on its quest for ultimate quiet cooling performance, Noctua's flagship model NH-D15 is an elite-class dual tower cooler for the highest demands. Its expanded heat pipe layout and two premium grade NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support for automatic speed control allow it to further improve the NH-D14's award-winning efficiency. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, Noctua's proven NT-H1 thermal compound and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NH-D15 forms a complete premium quality solution that represents a deluxe choice for over clockers and silent-enthusiasts alike. NH-D15 should be used with standard height RAM (up to 32mm).