- For TR4 Only : Twin-Tower heatsinks with 2 MasterFan 120mm RGB for double performance and air cooling
- Larger CPU contact for TR4 : 6 heatpipes and Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0) heatpipes surface area is increased by 45%
- Includes 2 RGB MasterFan MF120R (16.7 million color options works with RGB Capable Motherboards or Full RGB controller, not included)
- Includes Wired RGB Controller C10L - for non RGB Capable Motherboard (Brightness, 7 color, and 6 pre-set effects)
- Noise reduction design technology for silent cooling and performance
- Heat Sink Material - 6 Heatpipes / CDC 2.0 / Aluminum Fins
The MasterAir MA621P TR4 is built for extreme cooling performance that supports the ultimate platform for PC enthusiasts, AMD's TR4 socket. Based on the legendary Hyper 212 heatsink but with the twin tower design, the heat dissipation power and performance have doubled. With six heat pipes and Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0), this is an engineering masterpiece. Two MasterFan MF120R RGB make it not only silent and effective in heat transfer, but also the most vibrant and exciting option when it comes to CPU air cooler. It is perfect for multi-graphic platforms and overclocking. If you are looking for an exceptional air cooler that delivers great performance, silence, and fun RGB lighting for your TR4 socket CPU, the MasterAir MA621P TR4 is definitely for you.