- INNOVATIVE DESIGN ENABKES QUIET AND EFFICIENT VENTILATION: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- PERFECT CASE FAN REGULATION WITH PWM: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case. Draw cool air into your case.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- 4-Pin PWM fan with standard case.
ARCTIC F12 PWM Rev. 2 has a 120mm PWM-controlled case cooling fan with ultra quiet blades delivering the most efficient combination of optimum air flow and low fan noise. Fluid dynamic bearing offers extended service life and lower noise operation over ordinary case fans with conventional bearing. At only 22.5 dBA at full load, ARCTIC F12 PWM Rev. 2 is one of the quietest case fan on the market today. Two-way push or draw mounting options provide the most flexible applications. ARCTIC F12PWM Rev. 2 comes with a 6-year limited warranty.