- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- High-efficiency 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version supports automatic motherboard speed control for maximum flexibility: powerful airflow output when required, virtually silent at idle
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Trusted premium brand, time-tested SSO bearing system with more than 150,000 hours service life (MTTF) and 6-year manufacturer's warranty
Specifically designed for pressure demanding applications such as CPU or radiator cooling, the classic NF-P12 is a long-standing favourite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctua's reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redux edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-P12 premium fan. Its industry grade SSO bearing, over 150.000 hours MTTF rating and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty make the NF-P12 redux a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctua quality at an attractive price point. The performance-oriented top speed of the 1700rpm PWM version is ideal for high efficiency case, radiator and CPU cooling as well as other applications that require both extended performance headroom and PWM for automatic speed control.