- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with FocusedFlow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- 12V 3000rpm model (43.5dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 750-3000rpm speed range
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
- Trusted Noctua quality with premium-grade SSO2 bearing and more than 150.000 hours MTTF, backed up with 6-year manufacturer's warranty
- NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version. Combined w/ the industrialPPC series' robust polyamide construction & adv. protection features makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
- Noctuid's industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
- While the standard NF-F12 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 120mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
- Both the impeller & the frame of Noctuid's industrialPPC fans r made entirely fr fiber-glass reinforced polyamide that can withstand temp
- The motor & PCB of the IP67 version are completely cast in a special, highly heat conductive resin that combines thoroughgoing protection & effective motor heat dissipation.
- Design for pressure demanding appps like heat sinks & radiators, the Focused Flow frame features 11 stator guide vanes that straighten, channel & focus the airflow which allows the NF-F12 to rival the performance of conventional fans running at faster speeds.
- The NF-F12's stator guide vanes r set out in Varying Angular Distance & feature Vortex-Control Notches. Both measures help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan's sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
- Custom designed for the new Focused Flow frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12's seven blade Heptaperf impeller has been carefully optimized to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrial PPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedized high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrial PPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fiber-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrial PPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctua's trusted reliability and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-F12 industrial PPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.