- Next-generation 120x25mm A-series design provides unprecedented quiet cooling performance, ideal for CPU coolers and watercooling radiators
- State-of-the-art engineering (AAO frame, Flow Acceleration Channels, record tight 0.5mm tip clearance) and construction (Sterrox LCP material, metal-reinforced hub, metal bearing shell, etc.)
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 2000rpm maximum speed (1400rpm with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, radiator gasket, fan screws, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up with 6-year manufacturer's warranty
The NF-A12x25 is a highly optimised next-generation 120mm fan that integrates Noctua's latest innovations in aerodynamic engineering in order to achieve an unprecedented level of quiet cooling performance. It takes state-of-the-art technologies such as the AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frame or Flow Acceleration Channels and combines them with a record tight tip clearance of only 0.5mm, which is made possible by using the novel Sterrox liquid-crystal polymer (LCP) compound as well as a metal-reinforced motor hub and axis for ultimate precision. Following the approach of Noctua's A-series, the NF-A12x25 is a true all-rounder that yields superb results in all types of usage, regardless of whether it's in low-impedance, airflow-oriented applications such as case cooling, or high-impedance, pressure-demanding scenarios such as on heatsinks and watercooling radiators. The 4-pin PWM version supports fully automatic speed control via PWM fan headers and comes with a Low-Noise Adaptor to reduce the maximum speed from 2000 to 1700rpm. Topped off with exceptional running smoothness, Noctua's reference-class SSO2 bearing, a rich bundle of accessories and 6-year manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A12x25 is a premium-quality product through and through. Its superior efficiency, cutting-edge construction and pioneering materials make it an elite choice for the most discerning demands.