- Processor: Single 24c/48t, 2.0GHz (3.0GHz boost)
- Cache: 64MB L3 per socket
- I/O: Integrated 128 lanes PCIe 3, no chipset needed
- Memory: 8 channels with 2 DIMMs ea, up to 2TB DDR4-2666/2400 MHz
- Amplify application performance with smart resource balancing and consistent feature sets
If you don't need the top frequency memory, but still want the cores, memory capacity, with top of the line I/O, these processors are your answer. Like all AMD EPYC processors, this CPU also provides the standard EPYC features including 8 memory channels with 16 DDR4 DIMM slots and up to 2TB of RAM, 128 PCIe 3 lanes, 64MB of L3 cache, and AMD integrated features to help secure data with processor-delivered features like VM and memory encryption, and secure boot.