- Equal protection to circuits and receptacles throughout home
- Includes an LED indicator
- Can be used in service entrance locations, CSEDs and Homeline load centers
- Plug-on installation, requires 2 spaces
- UL 1449 3rd Edition Listed
'Panel Mount Surge Suppressor, Plug In, Location Type 2, Nominal Discharge Current 5kA, Voltage 120/240, Phase 1SNumber of Poles 2, Max. Surge Current Per Phase 22.5kA, Max. Surge Current Per Mode 22.5kA, Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 150, Voltage Protection Rating 700 V (L-N), 1500 V (L-L), Short Circuit Current Rating 22kA, Modes of Protection 3, Mounting Style Plug In, Material of Construction PlasticLength 3.69 In., Width 1.97 In., Depth 2.58 In., Standards UL 1449 3rd Ed, CSA C22.3, -'