- 1m wire, one connect electrical machine, on the other end has variety optional ports; heat shrink tubing effect to prevent the wire tangled up.
- Suitable for 17HD34008-22B mixing type stepping motor.
- Drive mode: Chopping wave constant current drive.
- Exciting mode: Two-phase 4-wire, it is available for rotation of forward and reverse.
- Turn to: The order of power is AB-BC-CD-DA, from shaft end see C.W.
This item is a stepper motor, with 4 pin cable for convenient use, suitable for 17HD34008-22B mixing type stepping motor. Necessary replacement for 3D printer.Features
- Rated current (one-phase): 1.2A DC.
- Rated voltage: 3.45V.
- Stepping angle: 1.8°.Specifications
- Ambient temperature: -20 ~ 50 â„ƒ;
- RH: 90% max;
- Mounting position: shaft horizontal or vertical installation
- DC winding resistance (25 â„ƒ): 4.6 Ω ± 10%
- Wnding Inductance: 7.4mH ± 20%
- Cogging torque: 24mN.m REF.
- Holding torque: ≥ 550mN.m (I = 1.2A)
- Max Blank switching frequency: ≥ 1500pps
- Max idling frequency. ≥2 000pps
- Temperature rise: andlt;80 K
- Step angle accuracy: 1.8 ° ± 5%
- Rotational inertia: 82g.cm 2
- Motor weight 0.36 kg / PC REF.
- Insulation resistance: Cold insulation resistance should be more than 100 mOhm (between the motor stator and terminal)
- Dielectric strength: The space between the motor stator and terminal should withstand able AC600V / 1s without degradation. Leakage current of less than 1 mA.
- Size (L * W * H): ca. 42 * 42 * 48mm / 1.65 * 1.65 * 1.89 inchPackage Including
1 * Nema 17 2 Phase 4-Wire 1.5A 1.8° Stepper Motor for 3D Printer
1 * Cable