- This is for the Single Board Computer only. The Power Adapter is not included and is sold separately.
- CPU: Intel Atom Z3735G and Memory: 1GB DDR3L on Board
- Storage: 16GB eMMC On-Board and Operating System: Linux, Android, Windows (Not installed)
- Power On/Off: ATX Style and Power Supply: 5V/2A, HDMI: 1x HDMI1.4, up to 1080p, Audio: Stereo, Min-In 3.5mm
- Ethernet: 1x 10/100M , USB: 3x USB2.0 , TF Socket: 1x SDIO3.0 , COM Ports: 2 , I2C: 1 , GPIO: 4 GPIO Pins
Jaguar Electronic HK Co., Ltd officially launched the first X86-based single board computer called Jaguarboard. Based on the quad-core Intel Atom processor, it provides 1GB of DDR3L RAM memory and 16GB of on-board eMMC flash storage. It affords embedded developers and DIYers enhanced experience with software development and significantly simplifies the development tool kits. Moreover,it allows those who aren't already familiar with ARM architecture, won't need to invest the time and effort in learning something new before putting the Jaguarboard to work on a project. Widely supported mainstream Linux distros like Ubuntu, Debian, and Red Hat, as well as standard versions of Windows 8.1/10, and Android. Easily install through USB disk or USB CD/DVD-ROM.