- DARK FOR OTHERS - Crystal clear vision for you. The screen is dark from the side (beyond 30 deg) but clear from the front.
- EASY INSTALLATION -The privacy filters can either be attached permanently on your monitor by using clear adhesive strips or the tab holders to remove the screen when needed. Includes easy-to-attach, reusable attachment strips.
- LEADING TECHNOLOGY-Our Privacy Filter perfectly with advanced micro-replication technology and 7 layers of film make the Privacy Filter stand out from others as we offer Highest Quality product
- PROTECTS YOUR EYES AND LAPTOP SCREEN - by reducing of blue light display transmission and filtering out UV Privacy Filter significantly reduces eye strain caused by LCD screen. It also protects LCD panel from scratches and dust
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY - 15.0 Inch widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio PC laptops (measure your screen diagonally).
With this intelligent LCD monitor darkening filter, you can now protect your private data and discourage potential intruders from picking up confidential information, while you are working on your PC or laptop! Specifications: Device Compatibility:
15.0 Inch widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio PC laptops (measure your screen diagonally).
Measured Diagonally, Corner to Corner Without the Frame. Diagonal Length:
15.0 inches (396 mm) - THIS MEASUREMENT IS CRITICAL Height:
7.68 inches (195 mm) - THIS MEASUREMENT IS CRITICAL Width:
13.58 inches (345 mm) - THIS MEASUREMENT IS CRITICAL Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Material: PET and environmental silicone Installation:
1.Divide the adhesive strips and tear off the protective film;
2.Put two long adhesive strips on the side of the screen, two short adhesive strips on the bottom of the screen;
3.Select the privacy filters desired side and insert it from top to bottom. How to find the right privacy filter for your screen? Determine your screen type. Find Your Privacy Filter:
If you aren't sure about your desktop screen size, just take a tape & measure the screen diagonally, excluding the frame. Use your measurements to select the correct size privacy filter. Step 1: Observe the type of screen you have
- Look at your device, is the bezel raised or flat?
- A raised bezel will have a raised frame
- A flat bezel will have edge-to-edge touching the sides of your frame. Step 2: Measure Your Computer Monitor Screen
- With a raised bezel, you have to measure the height (H), and width (W) of the viewing area of your bezel.
- With a flat bezel, you will need to measure full height and width, making sure to measure from edge to edge.