- Provides a secure anchor to any work surface (anchor only, laptop lock sold separately)
- Convenient to use means no more searching for a strong anchor point under your desk or workstation
- Tamper-resistant features include 2 one-way security screws and full steel construction prevents cutting
- Industrial strength mounting tape provided for situations where screwing holes is not an option
- Built-in Kensington Security Slot
Computer security isn't just about the hardware. It's about keeping someone from walking away with your valuable data. Create a convenient, secure anchor point for your notebook lock. Add a secure anchor point to any work surface, providing employees with a convenient and easily accessible place to lock down their computer. The Kensington Desk Mount Cable Anchor attaches via either industrial-strength mounting tape or security screws. And the anchor folds down and out of the way when not in use. Maximum Footprint: 3.5" (L) x 1.75" (W) x 0.5" (H Ring Down) or 2.25" (H Ring Up). Full steel construction base plate and ring with corrosion resistant chrome plating. 2 x ¾" one way slotted security woodscrews (self drilling) for maximum security.