- Plugable UD-6950H provides dual HDMI and DisplayPort (DP++) outputs, Gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output & six USB 3.0 ports. Dual DisplayPort and HDMI ports support two displays up to 4K@60Hz when using DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 2.0 displays and cables. Also supports popular lower resolution modes such as 3440x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080 (1080P) and more
- Please note DisplayPort and HDMI are separate standards which utilize different cables and connectors. Most PC monitors and all TVs do not have DisplayPort connections. Conversion to HDMI, Single-Link DVI, or VGA is possible via adapters (sold separately). See additional adapter model information below
- System requirements: Windows system with USB 3.0 Type-A port, DisplayPort or HDMI displays, Intel SkyLake i3 or previous generation Intel Core i7, AMD A10 at 2.0GHz or better. Intel HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 8650, NVidia GeForce 7xxM or better. 8GB of RAM or more. Requires DisplayLink Graphics driver to be installed
- Full support for Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. Not supported on MacOS, Surface RT, and Linux/Unix systems. Docking station suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming, video playback or high end graphics work
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Featuring the latest DisplayLink DL-6950 chipset, the Plugable UD-6950H docking station lets you connect two external monitors up to a 4K@60Hz resolution using DisplayPort or HDMI to your Windows laptop, or desktop via USB 3.0. Additionally, the UD-6950H dock allows you to connect up to eight accessories to the six USB 3.0 ports, a Gigabit Etherent connection and audio input/output ports all through a single USB cable.4K@60Hz Notes
: To achieve 4K @ 60Hz each connected monitor must support 4K @ 60Hz on the DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 2.0Compatibility
Our docking station is compatible with most modern laptops and desktops running Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 and requires the DisplayLink graphics software to be installed.
Not supported with macOS, Linux/Unix or ARM based Windows operating systems (such as Surface RT).
Does not support HDCP copy protected content (Blu-Ray, Netflix, Amazon Prime video, etc.). DisplayPort MST daisy-chain connections or Dual-Link DVI conversions are not supported from the DisplayPort outputs.
Gigabit Ethernet port requires a Full-Duplex network connection from the connected network device (router, switch, etc.).
Minimum System Specifications
Intel SkyLake i3, Intel Core i7 or AMD A10 CPU at 2.0 GHz or Higher
Intel HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 8650, Nvidia GeForce 7xxM or better
USB 3.0 PortIn the Box
Plugable USB 3.0 Dual 4K Display Horizontal Docking Station, USB 3.0 Typ-A to Type-C Cable, USB 3.1 Type-C to Type-C Cable, Power Adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 20V@2A), Quick Installation Guide