- Designed exclusively for Microsoft surface Pro 6, 4 and Surface Pro 2017 (Surface Pro 5th Gen) using Windows 10; comfortably position the surface Pro in one of two positions -- upright as a display, or lay it at a perfect drafting table angle for painting, drawing, or editing photos. Magnetic connection for surface Pen (pen not included)
- Easily connect to different external monitor setups with output options for HDMI and DisplayPort multi-mode (one 4K monitor at 3840X2160@60Hz or two 4K monitors at 3840x2160@30Hz).
- Extend the desktop productivity capabilities of your Surface Pro via 4 USB 3.0 Ports (up to 5Gbps, 5V/0.9a); 1 USB-C port for data synchronization (up to 5Gbps data only, 5V/3a); Gigabit Ethernet port
- Secure the dock to a desk, table or any fixed structure via the Kensington Lock slot (T-Bar lock sold separately, see part #K65035AM); You can also secure the dock AND your Surface Pro with the optional lock module (part #K62918WW sold separately)
- 3 year ; If purchased on , the is only valid If purchased from either or the Kensington USA store on .
The ultimate docking solution for Surface Pro has arrived. With the SD7000 Surface Pro Docking Station, users can expand their desktop setup to include two external monitors, connect to a wired network and favorite USB accessories, and position their Surface Pro in one of two positions -- to work upright in desktop mode or down in studio mode. Built on Microsoft’s proprietary Surface Connect technology, users can connect with confidence for a seamless dock and charge experience that looks as good as it functions with a small desktop footprint and clean lines. Available with an optional integrated lock to secure the Surface Pro, the SD7000 offers best-in-class docking and locking to support the desktop of the future.