- Universal USB Type "A" dock for Windows, Surface Pro, and MacBook's (Mac OS version 10.14 and later) powers two displays, six USB-A peripherals, Ethernet, Microphone and Headphones/speakers
- The USB-A cable (included) from your laptop to the docking station provides all the connectivity - so your displays and peripherals can stay at home or at the office - just attach the one USB-A cable and you're off and running.
- Single display resolution of up to 2560x1600 @60Hz (including QHD 2560x1440) via HDMI; Dual Display resolution of up to 2048x1152 @60Hz including 1080P video via HDMI, VGA or DVI; add a third monitor using a USB-A to DVI Display Link adapter (Kensington part #K33974AM or similar); for Mac Os download the latest DisplayLink drivers from the Displaylink website
- 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports (backwards compatible to USB 2.0) that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps; 4 USB 2.0 Ports for peripherals like a keyboard and Mouse, printers, and other accessories
- Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet; external headphone and microphone jacks with audio 2.0 for enhanced sound quality
- DVI-to-VGA and DVI-to-HDMI adapters included for greater monitor compatibility; power supply included to power the dock and all the ports (does not supply power to a laptop)
- 2 year warranty and lifetime technical support
Make your Laptop, Macbook, Ultrabook or Surface Pro Tablet ultra productive with the Kensington SD3500v USB 3.0 universal docking station! Most slim laptop computers are reliant on sleek good looks but often lack enough ports for connectivity. As a result, you are constantly plugging and unplugging peripherals to connect to the devices you need. The Kensington SD3500 USB 3.0 Dual Docking Station turns one USB A port into six so that with one hot swappable USB connection you will have access to all of your peripherals up to eight peripherals plus two 1080HD video monitors.