- LTE 700MHz (Band 17) / AWS (Band 4)
- 2.4" / 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA) LCD touchscreen with data usage meter
- Easy to share 4G LTE speeds with up to 10 WiFi devices.
- Improved battery life of up to 10 hours of continuous use and up to 10 days of standby
- Reliable and secure with a Guest WiFi network to control access to the mobile hotspot.
Sierra 770s Wireless AirCard 4G Mobile Hotspot, also named as AT&T Unite, is one of the new 4G Mobile WiFi Hotspot from Sierra Wireless for AT&T in 2013. This sleek device 770s is the latest new version of Sierra 4G AirCard with a new design. With new firmware upgrade, Sierra 770s could support up to 10 Wi-Fi devices to share network simultaneously.
The Sierra 770s is in white color and with a LCD screen. It's in pocket size and with powerful function to provide network solution. The AirCard 770S Mobile Hotspot works up to 10 hours continuously without recharging, making it easy to take with you all day or share with family and colleagues while on-the-go. The Sierra 770s could support 4G LTE FDD network, the frequency band is mainly in American areas. With dual-chipset, Aircard 770s would perform much better than its predecessors.
* Mobile Hotspot
* Chipset-Qualcomm MDM 9215 and WTR1605L
* FDD-LTE Category 3
* HSPA+ w/ Type 3i Rx Diversity
* Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
* GPRS EDGE Class 10/12
* LTE 700MHz (Band 17) / AWS (Band 4)
* HSPA/HSPA+ 850/1900 MHz
* GPRS EDGE 850/1900
* 2.4" / 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA) LCD touchscreen with data usage meter
* Supports up to 10 Wi-Fi devices (configurable)
* Removable Li-ion battery (2500 mAh)
* up to 10 hours of continuous usage
* up to 10 days of standby
* Multiple SSID/Guest Wi-Fi support
* 4.3" L (110 mm) x 2.7" W (69 mm) x 0.6?H (15.2 mm)
* 2X2 MIMO antenna for LTE