- Ultra-fast 4G LTE and 3G speeds worldwide
- Supports to deliver astonishing download speeds up to 600Mbps
- Unlocked for use with SIMs in Europe, South-East Asia, Middle East
- Share connections with up to 15 Wi-Fi devices
- Jump boost to charge your smartphone or tablet and up to 11 hours of battery life
Netgear Aircard 810S is the first LTE category 11 4G mobile hotspot, which could achieve theoretical download speeds of 600Mbps. The design of Aircard 810s is user-friendly, with a simplified 2.4 inch QVGA capacitive LCD touchscreen, a long-lasting battery, and a unique jump boosting feature, AirCard 810S is well positioned to offer you a superior mobile broadband experience like never before. The appearance of Netgear Aircard 810s looks like the predecessor Aircard AC790S.
Netgear AC810S could support up to 15 WiFi devices simultaneously, such as smartphones, latptops and tablets, printers, digital cameras, game consoles, etc..
The NETGEAR AirCard 810S is designed with the latest WiFi security protocols which make it more secure than many public WiFi networks.
The battery capacity of Aircard AC810S is 2930 mAh and it's removable. The battery could keep working for 11 hours.
* Chipset Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon X12 LTE modem
* Network Technology
- LTE-Advanced, 3-band Carrier Aggregation (up to 60MHz)
- LTE Category 9 (configuration 1)
- LTE Category 11 (configuration 2)
- 3G support
* Network and Frequency bands
- 4GX with 3 Band CA
- 4G LTE Band 1/3/7/8/28 (700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz)
- 3G DC-HSPA+/UMTS/WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
* Wi-Fi Features
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO
- Wi-Fi working range Approx 25m radius in free space
- Multiple SSID/Guest WiFi support
- WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) enabled
* Display: 2.4 inch QVGA capacitive LCD touchscreen
* SIM: 3FF Format (microSIM)
- Removable lithium-ion battery(2930 mAh)
- Up to 11 hours of continuous use
- Up to 260 hours on standby
* Weight: 132 g (with battery)