- IsatHub offers global talk, text and internet using Inmarsat's Global 3G Satellite Network
- Data speeds of up to 380 Kbps down and 240 Kbps up
- Wideye iSavi IsatHub is lightweight, highly portable and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed
- Wi-Fi Connections for multiple device with built-in Firewall. Compact and portable, easy to deploy and user friendly apps
- The terminal has a 30 metre Wi-Fi range and multiple devices can share the same connection
Imagine a new service from Inmarsat that will enable your smart phone or tablet to work seamlessly, anywhere on the planet*, completely independent of cellular or fixed networks. The IsatHub package includes: Terminal and standard battery Quick start guide in 8 languages Power supply/AC charger and USB cable IsatHub will enable you to talk, text, and access the Internet on your smart device, anywhere inside - or outside - the coverage of cellular or terrestrial comms, with one global tariff. We all know how much we depend on our smart devices for work, pleasure, and keeping in touch with friends and family. Empowering you to stay in touch wherever you go, this new service represents a significant step-change in your own personal connectivity, worldwide. IsatHub will enable you to continue to use your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet beyond the reach of cellular or terrestrial networks. The service is accessed via an app on your device, which connects to a new, low-cost terminal, smaller than an ipad. You will feel empowered knowing you can talk, text and access the internet with your personal or work smart devices wherever you go. In some sectors this will prove to be part of everyday life, such as, journalists who rely on social media and other digital channels to update their readers on news as it happens. And of course, using data speeds of up to 384kbps and an unrivalled network availability of 99.9 per cent, no other mobile satellite operator can offer this level of performance and reliability for smart device connectivity. * Coverage is over the global Inmarsat-4 satellite network, which excludes extreme polar regions.