- 500,000+ Happy and Satisfied Fans: High quality and reliable portable charging solution that's trusted by consumers around the globe
- Six Fast 2.4A Charging Ports: Simultaneously charges six phones, tablets, or a combination of both (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- Gigantic 60W Power Supply: With a combined 12A output to charge devices at full speed
- Worldwide Safety: 100V-240V input for use across the world; safety protections prevent your device from overcharging, overheating, or short-circuiting
- What You Get: RAVPower 60W 6-Port USB Charging Station, 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, a user guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty + 12 months extra (on registration), and friendly customer service
Charge all your devices from a single outlet with the RAVPower 6-Port Wall Charger. This compact and safe charging station has a massive 60W total power to charge up to 6 of your smartphones and tablets simultaneously at full speed. iSmart
RAVPower iSmart Smart Charging Technology automatically identifies connected devices and their unique charging requirements. Every USB port then delivers exactly the right amount of power to match your device needs, guaranteeing a safer and more efficient charging speed. Power Organization
By charging through a single multi-port wall charger, you reduced the number of USB wall chargers required and freed up outlets in your home and office. The 1.5M power cable is long enough to let the charger reach further or hide out of sight. Safe and Compact
On the outside, the RAVPower 6-Port Wall Charger is fire-resistant and comes with a sleek matte black finish. Inside, the compact body is a new generation of the circuit design with overcharging, overheating, short circuit protection, and even 110V to 240V input for use around the world. Note:
1. Please DO NOT place the RAVPower 6-Port Charger or any other USB Chargers into a narrow, closed space like a docking station when charging. This may prevent heat dissipation and cause overheating or melting.
2. Please DO NOT overlay the charger with other heat-dissipating electronic products. This may prevent heat dissipation and cause overheating or melting.
3. This charger DOES NOT support Quick Charge 3.0. Devices equipped with Quick Charge, like the Samsung Galaxy series, will charge at standard speed.